Something I’d been waiting for, yes, I’ve finally been nominated for it.
To be utterly honest with you all, when I first entered this big world of blogging community feeling extremely determined, the staggering amount of people online each with their unique stories and writing left me feeling bereft of the audience. It felt like being transported to a world where there was already a flourishing abundance of talent. “Why would anybody even read this?” were my first thoughts to my very first post.
Now, on this day I feel utterly satisfied having realised that yes, there are people out there, people who give you value, value for the work you do, though not knowing each other personally, as far as each of us might be there’s an immense support you all give. The love and appreciation that you all have shown towards my posts have been so encouraging and motivating, it has given me the courage to follow the thing I love, to write more and more and share my stuff across.
Because now I know somewhere someone is reading this, I’d like to sincerely thank each and every one of you who made this possible.
I’d also like to thank one such extremely kind and inspirational blogger eddaz, who nominated me for the Liebster Award months before I even saw it (that was yesterday). Thank you very much! Her blog is full of interesting content and has been a real inspiration to me, I love reading it since the content is very relatable. I hope you enjoy reading it too, I urge you to take a look at it, it’s amazing!
Now jumping straight to the point-
- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
- Display the Award on your blog-by including it in your post.
- Display the rules in your blog post.
- Nominate upto 11 other bloggers to receive the coveted award and let them know by linking this post as a comment on their blog.
- Tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
The 11 bloggers I nominate are:
- The Chemicalist
11 Random Facts About ME:
- I’m left-handed, and I love it.
- I’d put more than a 100% to the things I really love, otherwise it’s a 0. There’s really no in between.
- I have a weird small leaf-shaped birthmark on my right cheek. *Secretly think of myself as the next scarred child like Harry Potter and hope a wonderful life like Hogwats awaits me*, LOL.
- Beach-lover. I Enjoy beautiful summer-y places where the sun shines brightly and every picture our eyes look upon is filled with radiant colours and soothens the soul.
- I love to travel, trying to figure a career that gives me the opportunity to explore the diverse culture that people live in, their cuisines and heritage.
- Big supporter of Education-free-for-all. It’s the 21st century that we live in and so many people all around the world are deprived of it! It’s the one thing I’d like to initiate. Every person has a right to be educated, resources for this must be provided.
- I’m a Leo. Hence I-want-to-have-a-say, fight-for-my-rights and leadership-in-everything are inborn zodiac traits in me (I can’t help it).
- An Avid reader who’s very fond of novels. Currently I’m reading ‘The Deception Point’ by Dan Brown and it’s been an amazing plot-twisting book as far as I’ve read. His books are simply amazing. If you haven’t heard of him or read his books, seriously who are you?
- Pretty straightforward. I try to keep myself as a priority but fail each time, miserably. Although I believe only you can know what’s best for you, I keep taking suggestions and put myself in a deep bit of doubt.
- Never the best person at making decisions. I’m always the person who’s torn between two things. Yet, no matter what I choose, I stick with it till the end.
- The tough things I get, the simpler things I mess. My mind is a lightbulb.
11 Questions to You!
- What was the reason behind you starting a blog?
- Which country do you wish to visit next and why?
- Hills and valleys, snow caped mountains, beaches or beautiful flowery meadows ?
- What is your long term goal in life?
- If you found Aladdin’s magic lamp and it’s genie is ready to grant you 3 wishes what would they be?
- A song on your mind you can’t let go of?
- If you were to be born again, which place would you like to be?
- Which is the one book that you’d suggest for everyone to read?
- If you got a chance to be a hero or a villain from the comics DC or Marvel, who’s your pick?
- What makes your day perfect?
- 5 things you can’t live without?
Have no idea what’s the relation with number 11, but making eleven questions for you all was not easy, hope you have fun answering. One more thing, you guys are amazing so keep writing. Eagerly looking forward to read more stuff from you, thanks again.